Monday, July 2, 2007

My week was good I’m back in Lima the city. It’s about ten minutes outside of my old area Libertadores. It is really cold, I am freezing most of the time but it should warm up in a month.

My new house is rad, our room is nice. The family reminds me of a young George Lopez family they have one son. He reminds me of a kid from a movie, he is really nice. They have giant pictures of him all over the house, if that tells you anything.

The food is so good they have a maid that cooks chicken, potatoes, white rice and homemade hot sauce. We had pizza the other night and chicken because some nights she doesn’t cook, so she just buys our food from a restaurant. I was so happy to eat cereal with milk the other morning. No, I did not get my package, hopefully tomorrow in zone meeting.

I am so happy to read about your new calling, you are going to be amazing. You are always so dedicated to your callings. I am thinking about when I used to watch you prepare so diligently for your activity days girls.

Until next week,
Love you all.

No comments: