Monday, September 3, 2007



Hey family,

Thanks for the Pictures. This week was good; we got to go to the Stadium in downtown Lima to pack semis with food, water and clothes for the earthquake victims. It was just our zone; we made lines and just started filling the trucks. We filled two trucks and a big semi with sugar, rice and milk too. It was so fun just to go out and give service and use my arms, it was tiring but I felt revitalized after. Afterwards we went to a little restaurant and had lunch.

That night when we got back we went to an appointment. I was teaching about baptism and had asked if she had any questions. She asked me how I felt after my baptism. The spirit really hit me and I shared with her what Dad told me after I was baptized, while we were changing. He said that right now I was perfect and cleansed from my sins. It is so true that you treasure the things of God up in your mind and he will give them to you in the very hour that you need them.

Saturday was really good too; I carried this solid wooden door up a mountain for a member family. We are teaching her son who is not baptized. We were on our way to teach him and his mom stopped us and asked for our help. I put the door on my back and started up the mountain and it was steep. The member we had with us was kind of holding the back. It was a cool experience.

Also, you can tell Kirk that Punks are not dead in Peru. I passed this guy a week ago that had a jacket on and on the back it said "Punks not Dead".

I love you so much

Les Amo Elder Little

No comments: