Thursday, November 15, 2007

Hello everyone,

It sounds like you all are very busy, that is good. Mom I am so proud of you, you are such a good scout Mom. Maybe you’ll want to work at Balboa. :>)
Well this week was good for me to. I got a new companion on Wednesday. I felt kind of sad when my old companion left because it was a fun fast change but I feel more focused now that he left. My comp is quiet and new and does not know the area.
I’m happier now and talking a lot more with everyone. I love talking to people in the street and planning activities with the wards. Things seem to be looking up. We’re finding a lot of families to teach but everyone here just lives with each other with 5 kids so they require more work.
I don’t know if I told you about Emily we found her awhile ago, she just got married. We started teaching them but the husband changed his work and was working 7 days a week so they were not progressing. We went by their home last night and her Husband quit his job and is thinking more about his family and God. I feel so happy in their home and seeing the miracles of the gospel at work.

Times up more next week.

Elder little

No comments: